In BikeBD we have conducted Test Ride Review for 51 bikes and out of which we have done Video Review of 32 bikes with two special ones. In this article I will talk about my favourite top 5 video review, this list is based on the video editing & overall shots of the reviews.
- Kawasaki KLX 150 BF – I think never ever in life will there be a review such like this from us, still to these days it is one of the BEST VIDEO REVIEW EVER. It has everything and mostly it had lots of actions, something which an off road bikes should have. Good narration from Suvro Sen and followed by some hardcore riding footage by Md Saleh made this something special. If you think that am lying , just watch the clip between 4:30 – 5:02 sec you will understand.
- TVS Apache RTR160 4V – In most of the review where I was a host I either look like an idiot or funny, only for the 2nd time in any video review I was looking serious with something. This was a picture perfect review from our crew, I think even I messed up less in this review then I ever did with any review, we tried many different things and most important of all, that 3 part of a Wasif Anowar ( 1:12) was done @ 8 degree centrigade at night time. Honestly speaking some of the shots were just planned on the spot, it came in our crew’s head out of nowhere. The cheery on the cake was the stunt performance by Pritam Sarkar from RRZ which made this video even more lively.
- Honda CB Hornet 160R vs Bajaj Pulsar NS160 – When we did the review both the bikes seperately we had lots of inquiry as both were popular in the premium 160cc segment, both cost the same but there were differences. It wasn’t an easy job to work under the extreme sun at 36 degree centrigrade with over 90% humidity but this was a review which we needed to make no matter what. I think this was one of the most simple review ever to come where I tried to pin point the Good & Bad sides of each of the bikes. Add to this some good shot thanks to our crew and Md Saleh’s good riding capability side by side with me which made the intro of the video very interesting to the viewers.
- Yamaha R15 V3 – Until this review, most of our shots were just sitting or standing & talking but here things were different. We tried lots of different things in this video review which we later impliment in most of our work. The whole review was a bit dark which goes with the colour of the bike & something I enjoyed while seeing later.
- Yamaha R15 v3 vs Suzuki GSX150r vs Honda CBR150r – My presentation was idiotic, camera work wasn’t sharp, one of the 3 bikes nearly had an accident & worst of all we had to shoot it twice coz on the first day most of the footage in the memory card crashed. It took almost 2 months , 2 attempts and almost 10+ render since the final video came in BUT when it did came out it was a BLAST, coz as of that day those 3 were the 3 of the best Japanese sports bike which were avilable in the market & doing a comparison review between those it’s like comparing which is the best burger from Takeout! I was surprise to see this video getting so much hit, till these day it is the most wactched Video of BikeBD Youtube Channel. Part of me still believed that have we used our brain more we could have made this video review better, but this review planted the foundation of making things better in the future.